
I thought it would be fun to track for 24 hours the locations of the people looking at our blog. I was amazed at all the fun places - so here they are.
1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Orem, Utah
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Draper, Utah
5. Shanghai, China
6. Napa, CA
7. Flushing, NY
8. Odense, Denmark
9. Prince George, BC Canada
10. Redondo Beach, CA
11. Melbourne, Australia
12. Milwaukee, WI
13. La Mesa, CA
14. Caracus, Venezuela
15. Chesterland, OH
16. Providence, RI
17. Seattle, WA
18. Jaipur, India
19. Payallus, WA
20. Nakhodka, Russia Federation
21. Whakatane, New Zealand
22. San Francisco, CA
23. Albuquerque, NM
24. Anaheim, CA
25. Charlottesville, VA
26. Saint George, UTah
27. San Antonio, TX
28. Vancover, WA
29. Laguna Beach, CA
30. Anchorage, AK
31. Laguna Hills, CA
32. Scottsdale, AZ
34. Rutledge, TN
35. Mesa, AZ
36. Helena, MT
37. Leiderdorp, Netherlands
So now I'm just adding additional locations as I catch them.
38. Castro Valley, CA
39. Wellesley Hills, Ma
40. Springfield, IL
41. Christchuch, New Zealand
42. Montreal, QC Canada
43. Buffton, SC
44. Helsinki, Finland
45. Waco, TX
46. Oakland, CA
47. Rushden, United Kingdom
48. Denver, CO
49. Layton, Utah
50. Glasgow, United Kingdom
51. New Delhi, India
52. Bountiful, Utah
53. Ehningen, Germany
54. Irvine, CA
55. Newport, United Kindom
56. xxxxxx, Ohio (Forgot to capture the city)
57. Washington, DC
58. Castle Rock, CO
59. Stuttgart, Germany
60. Mountain View, CA
61. BomBay, India
62. Dallas, TX
63. Houston, TX
64. Glenrock, WY
65. Anderson, SC
66. Warwick, RI
67. McDonough, Georgia
68. New York, NY
69. El Monte, CA
70. North Hollywood, CA
71. Northridge, CA
72. Dumbarton, UK
73. Mendota, CA
2 comments:
Wow...that's pretty amazing that people from all over the world are logging in to see what you guys are up to. Guess you're just a popular family. Chad and I just like to keep a low profile (that's what I'm trying to convince myself b/c we don't get that high traffic like you guys)
wow around the wourld!
Post a Comment