Could that face be any more beautiful? Seriously- I go away for a few days and everyone goes hog wild on their blogs- when I am around- nothing happens! I need to leave more often apparently... Happy Birthday sweet Ava!
Happy, Happy Birthday little one. Wow, it has already been a year! She's so adorable and her hair is finally looking managable -- I'll miss the fun hairdo pictures though! ~~Janelle
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! XOXOXOXO
Happy Birthday Ava!! Hope you all have a great day celebrating. It doesn't look like this baby will be sharing the birthdate...nothing happening.
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!
I can't believe that she is already 1!
Wow, can you believe you've had her for a year already?! They grow up SO fast. Hey, I LOVE your recent family picture! Its way cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA !!!
hope to see you sooner rather than later...
don't wait until christmas for the big event... that is just too far off.
What a beautiful girl !!
She is just beautiful, the joy in her eyes is amazing,Happy Birthday!
Could that face be any more beautiful? Seriously- I go away for a few days and everyone goes hog wild on their blogs- when I am around- nothing happens! I need to leave more often apparently...
Happy Birthday sweet Ava!
Happy, Happy Birthday little one. Wow, it has already been a year!
She's so adorable and her hair is finally looking managable -- I'll miss the fun hairdo pictures though!
~~Janelle
You two are amazing and she is growing fast. Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment