Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Day in the Pools


Scott has been doing a lot of side jobs this summer and many of them have been over part of a Saturday. This particular Saturday was really warm, so I filled our kiddy pools up with some water and waited for the sun to heat them up.


Ameya was in the bigger one and Ava was in the smaller yellow one and I just sat between the two. Every once in awhile, I would put Ava in the bigger pool but I think she like the control she had or felt in the smaller one.


We had a great day and of course, I brought out the camera for some pictures. Ava and Ameya are great sports and usually very willing to pose for me. That is at least until it is time to drink the pool water.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Looks like great fun!! Wish we could have been there to play too! :)

Julie said...

we tried to swim while we were there but our AZ blood was to thin and we thought it was cold:)

Sissy said...

Janice, I am jealous that you have grass in your backyard. We only have weeds.

mandy said...

They are both so beautiful!

ede said...

what a great trip to the great out of doors. I remember how much work camping is, but, lots of fun.