Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007

As usual Halloween was freezing but at least there wasn't any snow on the ground. The high for the day was around 40 degrees. The day before and the day after were in the high 60's and I think we even hit the 70's this weekend but Halloween always seems to be cold in Colorado.
Ameya had a hard time deciding what she was going to be for Halloween. I'm told she picked out a puppy outfit first but when she came to our house she wanted to be a pirate. She later changed her mind and wanted to be Tinker Bell but after seeing a picture of Elliott's pirate cake during Craigs recent visit, she went back to a pirate.

I forgot to get Ava an outfit. I was going to barrow the Blue Octopus from Carly but forgot to stop and get it on my way out of town. Then, I just never came across her size while I was out shopping, which on my schedule has not been to much lately. See Mandy - forgetting a bag isn't as bad as forgetting a costume! Thank goodness I remembered coming across this one from one of the boxes of baby stuff my friends gave me.


The dogs were having a great time with all the visitors at the door. We had a ton of trick or treaters so the dogs got lots of exercise. Dakota was worn out by the end and got comfy on the chair later in the night. And Jen - doesn't Dakota looks like Aleusha? And Dakota is missing part of his ear :)

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Dakota and Aleusha do look a lot a like! What cute puppies we have!! :)

jennifer said...

And I love the little flower and pirate costumes!!

Right after Halloween, Troy and I found these cute little Harley Davidson dog shirts... I was wishing we had them for all three dogs for Halloween! They would have matched me so well! Haha!

mandy said...

The girls look so cute! I love Halloween! And I'm glad I wasn't the only mom forgetting one the huge Halloween details.

ede said...

sounds like an excellent halloween
love mom