Friday, November 9, 2007

3 Sheep, a bundle me and a Pak n Play


Don't you just love it when the UPS or Fed-X truck stops in front of your house with surprises!

I picked out the sheep design from Mom's collection of cute animals to frame in the girls rooms. She painted them to match their room and Yeah - they just arrived. Thank you so much Mom! I love them and will have lots of fun thinking of cute adventures for them to go on for our nightly bedtime stories.


Right around the same time, two big boxes arrived from Shelly. A gigantic pack-n-play that will be great when Ava becomes more mobile in the coming year and a bundle me wool cover for the winter months. I think this means I'm suppose to bring the girls outside when it snows :)

Ameya was so excited with the boxes and helped me open them. It was such a fun surprise for her to find fun toys just for her as well. Thank you Shelly, you are so awesome! And what a great surprise for me to see the T-shirt from the Horton collection. I was just on the web-site last month looking for them. Luke had one on when I was down visiting a time or two ago and I though how great it would be to have one of your T-shirts and now we do!

We sure love our Streiff family and wish you would all move to Colorado!


1 comment:

ede said...

glad that the sheep arrived
you are welcome
love mom