We had a beautiful weekend and spent a lot of time in the outdoors. With our schedules we've not had a lot of time to go on hikes so we thought that would be a fun activity for our Anniversary.
Our friends the Windsor's went with us and we all ventured to a new State park that opened this summer about 5 minutes from town.
Scott and I have only been there one time before and without any children so it was under very different circumstance that we returned. It was a great activity with the all the kids looking for acorns that were all over the trail.
4 comments:
what brave parents to venture out on such an activity!
great photos.
love mom
look at the interesting blue shape in the sky in the first photo of scott
and the kids.
I think it looks like a dragon. :)
Looks like a very fun day!
I was thinking a frog or a plane
Post a Comment