My sister Carol went crazy with the girls and got them all kinds of toys during our visit. Ameya loves spending time with her because Carol, I think actually has more energy than Ameya and Carol plans fun stuff for them to do together. When we arrived, Carol brought out a big bag of gifts for Ameya to open for her and Ava. One of the items was a badminton set, which they started playing right away.
After Carol saw how much Ava is moving around, she said she was going to buy her a walker. So here is Ava in her walker from Aunt Carol.
It took me about 20 plus pictures to get these ones. Ava still has her eyes closed most of the time when a picture is taken due to the flash. I usually have to catch her off guard. In these, she was eating and doing some bouncing, a very happy girl.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun trip - I'm sorry we missed you. We are heading to the OC this evening.
Post a Comment