Monday, June 30, 2008

Bonding with Ava



Scott has been watering our garden in the afternoons. Ava is usually up, so he puts her in a 'snuglet' and off they go.

And speaking of gardening - I've had one of my worst nightmares come true. I was working in the yard the other day and had to come inside for something. I took my gloves off and set them in my garden wagon. When I came back outside, like 10 minutes later, I put my gloves back on. I'm sure you can all guess what happen. There was something in my glove. I pushed at it when I put my fingers in the glove and then thinking I had a rock, took my fingers out and shock the glove upside down.
Yes a big spider came out!

So now my gloves are stored in a Ziploc baggie!

I hate spiders! Brad can you remember the time you chased me around your house with a spider after you said you killed it? I do!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

What a nightmare! I am terrified of spiders! Yuck! Even when I stored my gardening gloves in the house, I would always shake them out before putting them one because I was afraid something had crawled in there. Haha!

Sissy said...

Janice, That hapened to me but luckily it was only a caterpillar!

ede said...

I thought you were going to say scorpion... but...
spider is bad enough

Julie said...

see this is why I don't do yard work, here in az i Just week the cement

Candace said...

Are you kidding?!! My worst nightmare too! I won't even keep my gardening gloves in the garage. I have a nice little spot for them INSIDE. And even then, I always picture some little creepy crawly thing lurking in them....I'm so sorry that happened to you! A couple weeks ago, after I had just gone to bed, I felt something crawling on my arm. I quickly brushed it off & JUMPED out of bed, and flipped on the light. Sure enough, it was an ugly looking spider!! It took me a couple hours to fall asleep after that.