Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Last Day

Yesterday was a sad day in the Morris household as we said good-bye to our BoBos. Boris Morris was with us for almost 13 years and we will miss him a lot. He was an awesome dog who gave us lots of love. He was one of my original 'babies'. The vet told us in December that we needed to pick a date in the next few months to say good-bye so we feel very lucky that the time was extended.



I love the picture of him with this big bone. My dad got both Dakota and Boris these huge bones for Christmas one year when we lived in California. So like my Dad to do something crazy like the bones and so like Boris to love eating them. I think he took over Dakota's in time.



Ameya took this picture of Boris last week. You can see he is old, tired and his body is ready. The hardest part for us is that Boris still acted in many ways like the puppy that we always knew. He still chased around the soccer ball outside and loved his walks....because there was a treat waiting. Boy could he race up the hill back to our house for that treat - even at the end.

We love you buddy. We miss you but we know that you're playing with Dakota and having a great time.

4 comments:

ede said...

Sorry to hear this sad news

jennifer said...

I am sooooo very sorry for your loss!

Moody Family... said...

i am so sorry!
so, when are you coming to CA???

Julie said...

Janice I am Elizabeths SIL so sorry about your loss we to have my first baby a (Boxer) named Mia a dog really does bring so much love into the world. our family blog is private but you are welcome to email and I will add your name (JRAY7@cox.net)