We spent part of the weekend in our backyard planting our garden. It got really hot so I had Ameya go and put her bathing suit on. She came outside with it on backwards and as you can see from the picture, it's not really suited for that view.
But being the good mother that I am, I told her how cute she looked, while I tried not to laugh. I then ran for the camera and took the first shot. Then she kind of caught on and said, is it backwards. We told her it was and that we should switch it around. At about that point, we noticed that she still had her underwear on, so I had to take the another picture. As you can see from the picture, this time it wasn't so fun. I'm sure she didn't know why we thought it was so funny.

She went back inside and switched her bathing suit around and then all was right with the world.
3 comments:
That is hillarious! I too would have run for my camera.
So funny :)
great times for the Morris family !
Post a Comment