Ameya attended Princess Dance Camp this past week. She loved it and the last day they did a performance for the parents. She had a great time and I was so proud of her. She didn't know any of the girls attending the dance camp but she fit right in and started making friends the first day. She still has 4 more weeks of her non-princess dance class but I think this is the one she'll really remember....at least until the next one.
6 comments:
So cute!! Princess Dance Camp... what a fun idea!
Do they have a princess dance camp for adults?
Elizabeth
No Kidding - I like to think of our Princess Camp as a trip to the Spa :)
sissy that is just what I was going to say! I want to go too!!
Your girls are so cute! Congrats on the 2 beautiful blessings in your life! I finally started a blog back in May and wondered if I could add you to my list of bloggers. Hope all is well with your family. Take care, Kristi
ak3bpaxton.blogspot.com if you want to catch up on our family!
Kristi - Great to see your cute family! I love blogging that can keep us all close even when we move around. Yes, please add us!
Post a Comment