
We had a fun Labor Day but I never get done all that I'm hoping. Thank goodness I took tomorrow off as well. We started the day at a friend's house for the annual Labor Day Breakfast. A different couple has invited us for the last few years to their annual LD Breakfast but they moved a couple of months ago. However, one of couples that came to the event decided to carry on the tradition. So we started the day with a wonderful breakfast.
After that, we were outside a bit as Scott worked on building our deck, I worked on the garden and the kids played in the kiddy pools and a Slip-n-Slide.
Later in the evening, we came inside and Ava surprised us with some wobbling steps, which moved into more wobbling steps and more wobbling steps...so Ava is walking - Yeah.
She gets very excited and starts laughing and clapping her hands. I think she is as excited as we are with her walking.
6 comments:
Hooray! Congrats on the walking Ava!! :)
yeah its a whole new world with the walking!
'Big Step'
It will change your world again.
Fun times
Yeah... walking! Way to go Ava!
So Janice... you're FINALLY getting that deck... good for you!
~~Janelle
Oh boy - let the chasing begin!
Oh boy - let the chasing begin!
Post a Comment