
Ameya started Kindergarten a few weeks back. She was so excited to go. I was asked to go on a business trip this same week but was lucky enough to postpone the trip by a couple of days, so I could be here on her first day of kindergarten and at her new school.

The kids all line up outside the classroom and wait for the teacher to come outside and get them. I carpool with Lexi's mom next door, so Ameya and Lexi come and go together as well as sit next to each other during school. I think they love all the time they get to spend together. It is so great to have this wonderful family living right next door to us.

So after all the mature, serious big girl posing for pictures was done, the silly and fun five year old reappeared.
1 comment:
Kindergarten is such a big deal !
Congratulations on another mile stone.
Post a Comment