But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
- Let it Snow (Sammy Cahn, Julie Styne)

Well it's snowing again today. It's not too bad but it's been continuous all day.
I love taking walks in the snow but worry now about keeping the girls out for too long. Maybe when Ava gets a bit bigger we'll go on longer walks with the snow crunching under our feet. Did you know that an hour of snowman making can burn 240 calories. Thanks Martha Steward for the info - That is a good thing. Especially as we're already getting goodies dropped off at our house from friends.
Last night we even had a family come sing us a Christmas song and then leave cupcakes - yummy!

The snow sure puts me into the Holiday season, though I'm very behind on everything. I'm hoping our Christmas cards will be there before we are :)
When it snows, ain't it thrilling,
Though your nose gets a chilling,
We'll frolic and play the Eskimo way,
Walking in a winter wonderland
- Winter Wonderland (Dick Smith, Felix Bernard)
2 comments:
Ameya seems to really be enjoying the snow and I am so glad to see it! How fun!
So fun!!
Post a Comment