Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa's Visit



We had lots of Santa time the past couple of days. This past Saturday was our ward Christmas party and the last event of the night was a visit from Santa. Both the girls got to sit on Santa's lap though Ameya wasn't too sure about him. It probably didn't help that I called him by name instead of Santa when I wanted to take one of the pictures.

Then on Tuesday night we went to the Mall so Ameya could sit on the real Santa's lap. Ava did great but was looking at me the whole time. I'm standing to the side and which ever way I moved that is how she moved. At least it's not the classic crying one - maybe that will be next year's Santa picture.





3 comments:

ede said...

I can't believe how big Ava looks already.
And so cute

jennifer said...

That mall Santa is a cutie! I'd say he MUST be the real Santa! :)

mandy said...

Ameya looks so gorgeous...that long beautiful hair. Can't wait to see you guys!