Friday, December 28, 2007

Birthday Sledding


For Scott's birthday, we went up to the mountains for some sledding. It was a beautiful day but very cold in the shade.


The snow was awesome. There was lots of powder but it was very deep and quite the workout just to get up the hill. Ameya had to be carried most the time because she would slide down faster than she could take a step


Ameya had her own sled but she would go down with Scott from time to time.


This picture shows them wiping out at the bottom. You can't really see to well on this one but Ameya is on the ground under all the powder. Look for the little puff of pink to the right of Scott.


I love sledding and am looking forward to the next time but I hope it is much warmer!

2 comments:

Moody Family... said...

Janice!!! So fun to see your blog! I want to invite you to view my blog, but I need your email address because mine is private (just 'cuz it is so dang uneventful!!)
Kelly Moody

jennifer said...

Yeah! Sledding! :)

It was so great to see you guys this past weekend!! I loved spending time with both girls!! They are so adorable!

I will email photos! :)

Miss you already!