Ava had just gotten up from a 2 hour nap and her hair was so crazy - definitely a bad case of bedhead! I had to get some pictures. It took me a few tries before I got the one above, which is my favorite of the group.
The ladies at church keep telling me to put muse in her hair but nothing works. I've tried a few things but her hair always pops right back up. I think it's more fun to leave it alone and see what it does. As you can see in the pictures, it has a life of it's own.
Ava is such a happy baby and smiles a ton except when the camera flashes in her face. I think her happy hair is just her way of making us smile and laugh with her.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see her. I hope her hair doesn't lay down before new years photos.
I love the little snowman outfit and the crazy hair! I think its adorable! All babies should be as lucky as Ava and I to have crazy hair!
I'll have to see some of those pictures when we come out. How fun that you both have the same kind of baby hair. I hope Ava will be lucky and have your beautiful hair as she grows up as well!
Can't wait to see that hair in person!
Post a Comment