
Halloween was a fun time around our house. We first had a church party that we went to the Saturday before Halloween. The kids and Scott all dressed up and got use to their costumes before the big night.

I thought for sure that Ameya would want to change from being a witch after the party but she still wanted to be a witch for Halloween night. I was so holding out for the princess. Scott did the scary make-up on Ameay, wart and all. I did the glow-in-the dark nail polish which is just now finally wearing off.

Scott took the kids around most of the time. I don't think Thomas has ever been out trick or treating. He had a great time. I think he would have stayed out for hours if we'd have let him.

After Scott got home, I took the kids out for a bit too. I couldn't believe that I was wearing flip flop and a light sweater for trick or treating. What great weather we had for the kids.
1 comment:
Such great costumes!! Love the photos!
Post a Comment