
Ava is so much fun to be around. She is into everything and loves exploring the world around her. She is learning so much and making connections all the time, which brings us a lot of joy and laughter.
When Scott's family was visiting, some pictures were taken. One of the times, the person taking the picture said 'Cheese' to the group and Ava said cheese. Then later Scott went to get Ava some Cheese to eat and Ava said cheese. I'm still working on Turtle
In this 'Sink' situation, Ava was playing in my office while I was finishing my work. Her hair was in her face so I said, "let's go to the bathroom and do your hair". Ava walked out of my office into the bathroom. I still get excited that she knows what I'm saying but then the real fun started. I put the pony in Ava's hair and then lifted her up to see it. Ava stood on the counter and then stepped into the sink and sat down. Once she saw all the great things to play with, she was in heaven.
2 comments:
She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you all... hopefully soon!!
Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment