Friday, November 7, 2008

Fish Head Attacks Again


The fish head lives in Ava's crib right now. She hasn't looked at it since I put it in there awhile back and then suddenly it caught her whole attention.


She was putting it on her head and then letting it fall off and laughing. I wish I could have caught a picture where the fish head was sitting forward on her head but my camera wasn't fast enough. I loved it as the fish ears were sticking out and it looked really funny. I almost got it in the above picture but Ava tipped her head back and the fish head fell off. So our entertainment with the fish head lives on - Thank you Shelly!

3 comments:

ede said...

maybe I will never stop hearing about fish heads

Shelly said...

You are welcome!! :)

jennifer said...

Fish Heads! Fish Heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish Heads! Fish Heads! Eat them up, yum!