
Ava's fun package from Aunt Jen had cute pink outfits in it plus this adoreable and soft bear. I'm always amazed how soft some baby items are. In this picture, Ava is sitting in her mini swing on my office desk. I had her bear at first sitting closer to her feet but then started moving him up. She was having so much fun watching and smiling at the bear but the best part was when she touched him. She got the biggest smile of joy on her face. It was so great to see and made my whole day! Thank you Jen!
After that, I moved Bear up by her head but once I started taking pictures, she just watched me and held her little hands. She is very into her hands and holding them together. Aren't the baby stages so fun to watch! I sure love my little Ava!
1 comment:
Aww.... I am so glad she likes the bear! It was so soft, I thought about keeping it for myself... haha!
Post a Comment