Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Flower from Aunt Carly

The fun never stops over here. It feels like Christmas as every couple of days the UPS guys is here delivering a fun new package for Ava. The latest items have come from Aunt Jen in Salt Lake, Aunt Carla in Rancho Santa Margarita and Aunt Carly and Uncle Craig in Newport.

I'm continually overwhelmed and so grateful for all the wonderful e-mails and comments we have received from our family, friends and our friend's family and friends. Thank you, Thank you for all the Prayers, Love, Support and Joy you are all sharing with us!

Of course, as soon as the cute new brown headband arrived, I had to try it out on Ava. Again she wasn't so sure and kind of looks like a smurf or elf here to me but she quickly adjusted.


Thank you Craig and Carly! I love the cute outfits you sent for Ava and can't wait for church this Sunday to put her in the corduroy brown tiered skirt with her new headband. Brown is the new Black, you know.


So Cute - I just love little girls with big flowers and bows on their head.


5 comments:

Carly said...

You are so more than welcome! She looks darling in it- I love brown too- as I know you do! I am glad you received it and all is well! We miss you guys! Carly

ede said...

Wow
how fun to see so many photos today.
good job on the blogging!
Janice, I want to see you and your daughter in a photo together.
She is so darling,
and so well dressed.
Love Mom

mandy said...

You've been busy my dear! I love all the new pictures. The big flowers and bows are cracking me up. Good thing you have a girl. She is so cute!

jennifer said...

Wow! When you update, you really update!! :)

I LOVE all the new photos! And like Carly and Mandy... I am blog obsessed as well, so I have been anxiously awaiting new photos and updates! :)

Miss you all! Love you!

jennifer said...

Oh.... I forgot to tell you.... I LOVE THAT HAIR! :) Mine stuck up all funky too as a baby, and it turned out just fine! :)