
Ava is in that faze where she is fascinated by our TV clicker, phones or cameras and she wants them. If she gets hold of one, she will quickly begin pushing buttons and saying Hello, if it is the phone, and running off to hide /play with it.

The other day she hit redial and I had no idea until I went to put the phone back. Thank goodness it was to a good friend and I'm hoping she understood when all they heard from our end was Ava.

Well in the case of these pictures, Scott was waiting with Ava for me at Church. It looks like he was able to sneak in one picture of Ava before she caught on.

And then when she couldn't have the phone/camera to play with, the meltdown began.
4 comments:
Someone told me recently these are the photos to save to show them when they are teenagers and say you are embarrassing them in public :)
I wish I could give her a little hug, and tell her to try again later.
I'm all too familiar with the meltdown face. That's a pretty cute one though!
Post a Comment