Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ameya Updates


Ameya is a big 5 and a great help to me in whatever I'm trying to do. She loves school and is doing lots of reading and writing in her kindergarten class.


I love the Christmas family pictures that we took. I thought the girls looked so cute in all of them and each picture had a very different look and smile.


Ameya is still enjoying her dance class and really loves music. Here she is holding her new CD player that she got for Christmas from Grandpa (Morris). We started playing CDs on it that very afternoon.


And my favorite, a school project. Ameya brought home a blank Christmas Tree outline that she was suppose to decorate and then bring back to school. Of course, Scott got into the act and helped her come up with the decorations. You can't really see them here, but the tree had lights that blinked. It was pretty cool - but I think the Turkey projects still rules over this one.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

The tree is fabulous!!! The girls are both so beautiful and getting so big!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the tree! It's gorgeous! Miss you all!