Monday, March 30, 2009

Ava - New Hair Do

I know, can you believe it? I am finally doing an update.

Ava and Ameya are doing great and as you have already guessed, we are keeping very busy. I'll try to add a few updates this week with pictures of our happenings from the past 3 months.

Ava is 19 months old - turning 20 months on April 4th. She weights 22 pounds and is our dancing and jumping bean. She is very active and we have her enrolled in a tumbling class at The Little Gym. She is definitely a dare devil.


Now that Ava's hair has gotten a bit longer, Scott loves putting it in ponytails.


I worry that the ponytails are too tight so I don't like the style as much....or maybe it is really because it makes Ava look more grown-up instead of my little baby. Time is flying by but each stage of her development has been a blast and a fun discovery for all of us.

2 comments:

ede said...

Glad to have you back!!!
Mandy liked the tight and smooth hair styles... and she turned out fine.. right?
can't wait to see you

Brooklyn said...

I can't believe she's getting so big. We miss seeing you guys! Sounds like you're doing great!!