Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Walk In The Park



Our Ward had a picnic a few weeks back. It was on a Saturday where our day was full of events and activities but we were able to come for about 1 hour. Ameya was so excited to go on a picnic in the Park.



As you can see from the pictures, it was a beautiful summer day in Colorado. We ate some barbecue along with lots of yummy pot-luck dishes and then off to a walk with Ava.



Ava is standing by her-self but no big steps yet. She is still crawling around but if she can climb up to standing on something and then walk along it, she does.



She also loves for us to hold her hands as she walks along and provides lots of cute squealing noises.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

That little green outfit and hat are so cute!

And agree Ameya... Picnics in the park are great fun!

jennifer said...

P.S. I love all the cute photos down the side! :)

I have written down that Ameya has an August BDay (along with Ava on the 4th)... is that right? And what day?

ede said...

Yes what are their birthdays?
looks like the fun never stops at your place

Julie said...

we did enjoy the awesome summer weather in CO, I think you may have the best summers anywere. She is walking so good she will be running next!

mandy said...

I can't believe Ava is almost one!!