Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Room With A View



You know you've been on a conference call too long when you start seeing this outside your office door.


One by one, the gang started showing up outside my door. I was on a call this evening and Scott, Ameya and Ava were all playing in Ameya's room next door. They kept checking on me to see if I was done.



During the call, I could hear all kinds of noise going on and when I got off, this was what I found. Ava with a bucket on her head. Leave it to Scott to come up with some crazy new play/entertainment idea. Ava was loving it and Scott and Ameya thought it was very funny.

4 comments:

Paige's Pages said...

I think your wonderful to love children in your home even if they only get to stay for a while. :) May our Heavenly Father bless you for you service.

jennifer said...

Don't you hate it when work makes you miss out on the fun?

Hope we get to see you all soon!

Sissy said...

Janice, those pictures are so funny!

ede said...

Great fun at the Morris Household...
cute photos !