I've Been Tagged
The Five
Ten Years Ago....
1. We started thinking about selling our house in Colorado Springs and moving back to California
2. I worked for The Broadmoor Hotel - Awesome place
3. My knees still let me run 6 days a week
4. I served in Young Women's and Scott served in Scouts for church
5. We dreamt of being parents
Five things on Today 'To Do' List
1. Exercise with Sarah
2. Get Dishwasher Soap and do stack of dishes
3. Figure out Dinner for the Missionaries tomorrow night
4. Work
5. Have FHE
Five Snacks I enjoy
1. Mtn Dew
2. Nuttella alone or on Strawberries
3. Purple Cabbage with Olive Oil and Lemon
4. Celery with Crunchy Peanut Butter
5. Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Stop working and spend a lot more time with my girls and husband
2. Baby Grand Piano
3. BMW X5
4. Spend more time in my garden
5. Spend more time doing crafts
Five Places I Have Lived
1. Corona del Mar, CA (majority of my life)
2. Colorado Springs, CO (second longest location)
3. Newport Beach, CA
4. Huntington Beach, CA
5. German (6 month Internship)
1 comment:
Janice, I am so glad that your dream 10 years ago of being parents has now come true!
Post a Comment