Ever since Boris started having problems getting up and down our stairs for bedtime and not trusting Dakota downstairs for the night, we moved the boys into the garage. After their evening snack and outside visit, off they'd go for bedtime.
They loved it because it was much cooler in there than the house and at times they wanted to stay there then come into the warm house.
Well last night I moved Boris' bed inside since I can trust him and wanted him close. He did not have a good night and was very restless. He kept wanting to go into the garage. I'm sure he thought Dakota was in there. At one point, I let him into the garage and he just stood on the other bed and kept looked around. It was so sad.
Well the cats, as you can see, love having Boris' bed inside. Smokey use to sleep with the boys when both the beds were in our room. Sometimes Smokey would be there first and the dogs would just lay around him. Boris is not that brave when it involves Smokey and Kenya. Poor Boris is sitting on the hardwood floor while these two little ones enjoy the sun and his bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment