P.S. I think I only waited to open the easter basket from Mom, because I knew we weren't doing any other Easter Egg hunting, etc. here in SLC. Haha! :)
You guys looks so great! Scott- so handsome- no shorts??? What???? I would have sworn you wore shorts to church.... Just kidding! You all look so good and so happy! We miss you guys! E talks about the girls all of the time- he says "What are Scott and Janice doing right now?"
4 comments:
Look at those gorgeous dresses! So cute!
P.S. I think I only waited to open the easter basket from Mom, because I knew we weren't doing any other Easter Egg hunting, etc. here in SLC. Haha! :)
I love those pictures...you all look so beautiful (and handsome)!
You guys looks so great! Scott- so handsome- no shorts??? What???? I would have sworn you wore shorts to church.... Just kidding! You all look so good and so happy! We miss you guys! E talks about the girls all of the time- he says "What are Scott and Janice doing right now?"
What a beautiful family !
Sounds like a great easter.
Post a Comment