Ameya is such a great big sister. She is always helping me with Ava and loves spending time with her. Ameya gets Ava to laugh like nobody else. I love seeing them together and hope that they will always be the best of friends.
Ameya came back home to us with a new haircut. I'm told she had just had a bunch of ponytails put in her hair and she decided to remove one. She cut the front one off and left a big bald spot.
We have perfected the comb-over in our house. What you see is her tuffs as they grow and and no comb-over
6 comments:
Oh they are so cute together - -give them big hugs for us!
and from us too! miss you guys!
What beautiful girls! Lucky girls to have great parents.
Did Ameya get a hair cut?
Ameya came back home to us with a new haircut. I'm told she had just had a bunch of ponytails put in her hair and she decided to remove one. She cut the front one off and left a big bald spot.
We have perfected the comb-over in our house. What you see is her tuffs as they grow and and no comb-over
I like it. (I can't see the bald spot.)
you know, I wish I had been born with very curly hair.
I like it. (I can't see th bald spot.
you know, I wish I had been born with very curly hair.
Post a Comment