Monday, January 14, 2008

Jane Austen

I'm in heaven because Masterpiece Theater has a series playing right now called, "The Complete Jane Austen". Last night "Persuasion" played and I'm already wishing I could watch it again. Next week is "Northanger Abbey" followed by "Mansfield Park". With "Pride and Prejudice" and "Emma" playing in February and March. Ameya was already sleeping but Ava and I watched and were very content. It's funny how you think you have no time and then suddenly can find a couple of hours to sit and watch TV.

2 comments:

Moody Family... said...

Janice - I love the Jane Austen series. I will have to tivo. Love checking your blog (I linked it on mine - hope you don't mind). Your family is SO dang cute!!!
Kelly

Carly said...

I loved the movie too- I haven't watched last weeks- but intend to soon-
We have a little yellow lion with Ava's imprint on it and a dark blue sock- do you want these? :-) We miss you guys!