Ava is 6 months old and moving closer to the toddler stage than the baby stage. There is a lot of laughing going on at our house, along with lots of baby sounds. Ava is starting to babble a lot and some of the time we think she is saying MaMa.
The other day I went to get her up from her nap and when I got there she looked at me and said MaMa. I love being a Mom!
We're also very into Yoga at my house right now. I have tapes I do and Ameya comes and does them next to me. At night, we do Itsy Bitsy Yoga and I say 'We' as I do it with Ava and Ameya does it with her doll. We have so much fun being silly.
4 comments:
I'm glad you are getting lots of photos of the hair. Otherwise, who would believe it. Soo cute!!!
she is so beautiful and i LOVE the hair!!!!!
I still love that wild hair.... she just needs to stop growing so fast!
Miss you all!
So cute! She looks like little Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch.
Post a Comment