Monday, August 27, 2007

Sierra - No Going Back

We've received gifts with Ava Sierra Morris on them, so I guess Sierra is a keeper. My office sent this cute rocking horse basket along with a pink blanket and both of them had her name. I'm so glad. I really like the name and would be sad if we changed it.



Ava still has lots of hair and it goes all crazy after I wash it. I'll need to start hunting for cute baby bows and head bands.



Yes, the cats still rule the house and have loved investigating all the new baby stuff. Ok, taking over the new baby stuff.


It was Ameya's 4th birthday just recently, so we picked her up for some play time at the park and a visit with Ava.



3 comments:

Craig said...

Looking good you guys.

So when are you going to bring A.S.M. out to the beach? Its about time she learned how to surf.

mandy said...

She is so darling you guys. Are you kidding me with that hair? I love it! And Ameya looks so cute holding her. Such beautiful girls! As for the sleep deprivation, just get through the first 6 weeks and then you'll turn a corner. People told me that and I didn't believe them, but it was true. I hope we will get to see you guys soon. We'll be in the Springs for Christmas, but hopefully we'll get to see you before then. Love you guys!!

Aleen said...

Greetings from Idaho, Janice!

I am Carly Streiff's aunt and found your blog on her list of friends. . . Thank you so much for sharing the story of your foster children and now, your beautiful baby daughter! I will also be praying for your adoption. Your love, charity, and joy of living flow from your blog and "made my day!" My husband and I were blessed with 7 wonderful children, however, he died in a car accident 18 years ago when our youngest was 5 months old. . . You're right that life and love are synonomous! I'm almost an "empty nester," but thrill that I have 9 delightful grandchildren and my beloved children (including their spouses) to continue blessing my life. . . Enjoy each hour. . . I know that you will.

Sincerely,
Aleen Brown