Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Divine Gift of Gratitude

So many of us had the privilege of hearing this talk given by President Monson during General Conference in October, "The Divine Gift of Gratitude". Today, we had a few talks in Sacrament reference it again as well as the main lesson in Relief Society. I think it is a lesson I could hear many times and learn something each time.

One of the things in my life I'm very grateful for is my wonderful husband Scott. He is the perfect husband for me and I'm happy we are together! I love this picture below because of how Scott is holding my hands. I didn't tell him to do that or even notice it until I saw the picture but it means something to me that can't really be expressed well in words.

I'm grateful for a captured moment!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Darling picture!

Candace said...

That is such a cute picture of you guys. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. And thank you so much for the Christmas card. It was so thoughtful of you!