I know Scary! But I really wanted to see how well the products worked for me. And the best way to see this is to take before and after pictures.
THE BETWEEN PICTURE: The Platinum Regeneration Rejuvenating Eye Treatment patches
THE AFTER PICTURE
Can you tell I just had "Another" birthday ;-) but I love this treatment and the results. This is the second time I've done it. The first time I didn't take pictures but noticed a difference. I took the pictures this time and WOW, was I surprised how well the treatment works. Or maybe I was really more surprised how bad the before was - yikes!
Above are the products I used and below is the "Recipe" for the results.

Let me know if you're interested in learning more about the products. They are all on sales this month and I plan on stocking up! Now if I could only find something like this for my body "Wrinkles"!
I'm putting in an order November 30th and if you're in the Colorado Springs area, we're featuring this treatment at our December 2nd spa night - come try them all out and see your results.
No comments:
Post a Comment