Not too long ago Ava and I got to spend time together while I was working. Scott was gone and my babysitter was not available. This combination always makes for a fun and adventures day. I'm trying to keep Ava busy and she is finding her own things to keep her busy.
Lately, Ava loves getting into my purse and taking everything out. My wallet and all its contents, my change, my gum, which she usually helps herself to and of course, my phone. Here she took my phone and then went into her room, where she commenced to make "fake" phone calls. I hoping fake calls. I could hear her talking away and then I snuck into the room for this picture.
I couldn't resist this shot when she was doing circles under my desk.
My computer boxes and connections are all under my desk. Ava likes to watch the lights but then she tries to "check" the wires.
I distracted her at one point with a plate of apples. She went into her room and got her blanket and put it on the ground for her picnic by my door. A great view until she wanted to show me her food. What is a picnic without sharing of the food. It was a fun and active day.
1 comment:
fun fun fun
good to have an update, and hear that you are fine
Post a Comment