I love to garden and I finally made it outside to begin the season and not a moment too soon. Our yard front and back has not weather this past winter too well. So I have a lot of work ahead of me but I really enjoy seeing the changes as the yard and garden are worked.
I spent a lot of time Saturday afternoon working the two tiers in our front yard. We're replacing the grass around most the house this year, so I have more maintenance to do then planting but I couldn't help myself. I started with a fun project first.
It is a tradition over Memorial weekend to plant our vegetable garden. Ameya has helped us with this the last two years and it is a great family activity. Ameya's first year with us, she also got to pick the first vegetable from the garden as well as pick and carve a pumpkin from our little pumpkin patch. I'm so glad that she enjoys playing in the dirt with me as we watch and grow our little harvest.
1 comment:
looks beautiful
Post a Comment