Our Ava is 9 months today. We can't imagine our lives without our 2 girls and feel so lucky but the time sure does go by fast. We're not sure when crawling will start but she can get around pretty fast with her 'Army Crawl'. We have to keep a good eye on her as she wants to explore everything. Her current fascination is Boris' water bowl. She likes to put her hand in it and splash around.
All the crawling gets Ava tired so she is happy and eager to take naps when the times comes around. And for those that have asked, Yes, her hair is starting to lay down. It's getting longer so I think the weight of it helps.
4 comments:
Welcome back.
You got your camera fixed.
Lucky for us.
The girls are gorgeous!
Love all the new pics!!
Okay, super weird question, but are Scott and Ameya in San Clemente? I swear I saw someone who looked just like them at Wal Mart today.
Kelly
Love your blog!!! I FINALLY updated mine. Sure miss you and your cute family. Love ya
Post a Comment