Friday, April 4, 2008

Soccer Girl


Ameya just started soccer this week. She has practices once a week and then has games on Saturday.



She is so excited and is playing with her BFF, Lexi, who lives next door. The girls spend a lot of time together and I can only imagine what the years will bring for them.


Lexi was in dance class and I couldn't wait to enroll Ameya but Lexi is bored with dance, so the girls are playing soccer. But I did see dance classes that are starting this summer, so hopefully Ameya will want to attend. In fact, I saw not only dance classes but a Princess Dance Camp, a Mini Musical Theater Camp and a Parent Child Music Camp....and we can't forget swimming lessons. So summer should be full of fun activities and we'll have lots of pictures to post of her adventures.

4 comments:

ede said...

Sounds like lots and lots and lots of fun.

jennifer said...

So much to do, so little time! Sounds like Ameya will have a great summer, full of tons of fun!

mandy said...

So fun...I'm so excited for all of that fun stuff.

Candace said...

Awesome!! I'm not biased or anything, but I really must say soccer is the best sport by far. I LOVED soccer in high school, and still love it, although I never play. We should start a Fountain ward Womens soccer team! Ameya looks like she's having a blast. What a cute little girl, and how lucky she is to have such great parents!