
Time is flying so fast. Ava is now 8 months old and changing so fast. She is moving across the floor but has yet to do the official crawl. She gets up on her knees but hasn't moved forward that way yet. She does lots of laughing and loves peek-a-boo. She plays it with her blanket with us and then starts laughing. Her favorite sound besides her own laughter is the word 'Da'.
Ameya is doing great too and has had 2 games of soccer with 4 more to go. She loves to run and soccer is a great outlet for that. The games are really funny as the kids spend most the time running from one side to the other, usually with the teams kicking the ball the wrong way.
As for us - Scott and I are just trying to keep us with the girls and all their wonderful energy. Our camera broke so that is why the lack of posting...besides a bit of the flu bug in our house. I'm hoping for a new camera soon, so we'll be back to posting.
3 comments:
Wow... can't believe she is 8 months already! She is growing too fast!
Wish we were close enough to come see one of Ameya's games! I'm sure they all look so cute running around on the field, going the wrong way! Haha!
I hope you get a new camera soon!!
thanks for the update.
soccer is a great spectator sport. I remember having lots of fun on the sidelines. Ava's hair seems to be flopping downward, or am I not seeing it correctly.
miss you guys
love mom
I'm glad you're having so much fun with your 2 little girls. Its amazing how busy just 2 kids can keep you! Everyday brings something new, and amidst all the frustrations children can bring, they know how to make us laugh everyday, which makes parenting so worth it.
Post a Comment