
1. How long have you been together? 15 years
2. How long did you date? 1 year and 10 months but it would have only been about 6 months if I had accepted the first 'unofficial' proposal
3. How old is he? The big 40

4. Who eats more? Depends what were having and time of day
5. Who said, "I love you" first? Scott
6. Who is taller? Scott
7 Who sings better? We both are better in the choir than doing a solo
8. Who is smarter? Depends on the topic as we both have strengths and weaknesses

9. Who does the laundry? We both do now but it use to be mainly me
10. Who does the dishes? Who ever has the free time and the energy
11. Who sleeps on the right side? Scott as it's closer to the door and Yes Carly, like Craig, the gun
12. Who pays the Bills? I do but Scott helps me, if he's around
13. Who mows the lawn? Scott does
14. Who cooks Dinner? I do but if I'm working late or off schedule, Scott will

15. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!
16. Who kissed whom first? Scott kissed me
17. Who asked whom out? Scott asked me out
18. Who proposed? Scott did and boy was I surprised. He had to ask me three times before I could stop my hysterical nervous laughing and say 'Yes' under a wonderful California Sunset. This was the 'official' proposal with Scott on one knee and a ring in his hand.
19. Who is more sensitive? I'd want you to believe Scott is but it's me.
20. Who has more friends? I 'know' more people but Scott truly has more 'friends'
And whom am I tagging - Brit, Janelle and Kelly :)
1 comment:
interesting stuff
Post a Comment