So cute!! I'm dying to meet her. Wish we could have been there for the shower. We'll have another one when you guys come out here. We will be in Colorado for Christmas, so we will definitely be coming over to meet Ava, if we don't get to meet her before then. We miss you guys~
4 comments:
So cute!! I'm dying to meet her. Wish we could have been there for the shower. We'll have another one when you guys come out here. We will be in Colorado for Christmas, so we will definitely be coming over to meet Ava, if we don't get to meet her before then. We miss you guys~
I love that little dress!!! Soooo cute!!
so darling!
wish I could have been there for the shower. She is dressed up to make a great impression.
Hope to see you all soon
Love Mom
Okay, we are ready for more pictures!!
Post a Comment