We had a great time dying eggs this year for Easter. Ameya and Ava both love doing "crafty" activities and of course, we never have enough eggs for their liking.
Ava is really growing and able to do so much for herself....or maybe I should say, wants to do so much for herself and we only had a couple eggshell disasters.
As you can see from the pictures, Ava loves her big sister and Ameya is awesome with Ava. They have so much fun doing activities together.
I had out a bunch of Easter stickers as both girls like playing with stickers. I usually find them all over the house, stuck on furniture and windows and flooring. In this case, Ava was taking them and putting them all over Ameya. You can see a few of them in Ameya's hair and on her face. Ameya is always a great sport with her little sister. It was a great night.
2 comments:
so cute!!!
thanks for the new photos.
hope your Easter was great.
hooray for Easter!
Post a Comment