Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jen and Troy's Wedding


We had the great honor of attending Jen and Troy's wedding on October 10th at the Newport Beach Temple. It was such a great day and we're so glad we got to be a part of this wonderful event.


Jen was beaming and looked so beautiful! Troy had a great smile on his face the whole time. It was wonderful to watch them and see how happy they both looked!









We had a great time as a family attending the wedding and reception and had the opportunity to take some fun pictures.





The girls looked so cute in their dresses. You'll never know that we didn't plan these dresses to all match but just lucked out that they all coordinated.

All the kids were so cute and I think had a fun time handing out together.









2 comments:

ede said...

What great photos.
I did not get my camera out, so I'm glad you took pictures. It was so wonderful that you could all be there.

What about thanksgiving?? I'm cooking, but don't let that keep you from coming.

jennifer said...

We were so happy you could all be there! And we'll be there for thanksgiving too so we'd love to see you too! :)