
I know I'm very behind on doing updates so here is the start of pictures from our California and Utah trip.

We got the girls out of bed and into the car and off we went. I started by taking pictures of us and yelling - We're going to California, We're going to California.

The girls were great in the car. We drove out in Scott's new truck, which made for a fun drive.

Ava and Ameya were patient with me with all the pictures I wanted to take of them. I loved it when they fell asleep - so cute. In these pictures, Ava first stuck her tongue out at me and then the second one started laughing at me.
It was so fun.
3 comments:
You are a brave family to do the road trip all the way to california and back.
I hope you had plenty of fun times,
It was sure nice to see you. When is the next trip?
Loved seeing you all!
That photo of Ava sleeping cracks me up! Amazing the positions kids can sleep in!
I know isn't it crazy. I kept waiting for her to wake-up crying during our trip due to neck cramps but she was always fine.
we miss our Streiff Family and hope that we can all connect again soon!
Post a Comment