I'm traveling this week on a business trip. I'm in Columbus Ohio and it is beautiful. We've had some rain but have been very lucky in that each time we've gone out the rain stopped. This evening we (11 of the 12 people here from the company) walked downtown and had a wonderful Italian dinner. Since we were such a big group, the restaurant suggested they just serve us lots of shared dishes. We had Italian salads, meats, cheeses, pastas, pizzas and desserts. The dishes just kept coming and were yummy. They had the best olive oil for dipping bread. I've forgotten how awesome, good olive oil can taste.
It was such a fun night but I miss my family so much and the moments that I'm not there and not seeing. Last night I called home and was in time to sing songs with the kids. Such simple things sure make a good day - GREAT.
1 comment:
now I am hungry for Italian
Post a Comment